Re: [mythsoc] Omelas query

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 9, 2004
      In my previous post, the first paragraph is David's and the rest is my
      reply. Somehow I and the computer conspired to run them together. Oops.
      Anne

    • Beth Russell
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2004
        Thanks to you all for the Omelas name and information. Now to locate
        the book in my house! What other books is it stuck under, behind or
        between?

        Cheers,

        Beth

        In my previous post, the first paragraph is David's and the rest is my
        reply. Somehow I and the computer conspired to run them together. Oops.
        Anne

        Yahoo! Groups Links