Re: [mythsoc] Chicago land groups???

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
      David Bratman said:
      > Or, you could check the online page at
      > <http://www.mythsoc.org/actcal.html>. It shows no groups in Chicago
      > (there
      > used to be one), but if you wanted to seek out members and the area and
      > try
      > to re-start one, the Discussion Groups Secretary listed there could help.

      Which would be me. If you're interested in starting a group in Chicago (or
      anyone, anywhere else), please do drop me a line.

      ---Matthew Winslow---
      mwinslow@... | Stories are not just kids' stuff, pretty
      x-real.firinn.org | embroidery around the edges of serious abstract
      LJ:bluewoad | thought. Stories are dynamic and explosive. They
      | do things; they change things; they make things.
      | --N.T. Wright
      Currently Reading: Short Stories of Edgar Allan Poe