Re: [mythsoc] Chicago land groups???

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
      Or, you could check the online page at
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/actcal.html>. It shows no groups in Chicago (there
      used to be one), but if you wanted to seek out members and the area and try
      to re-start one, the Discussion Groups Secretary listed there could help.

      At 03:26 PM 9/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >I'd heard that one was starting up at Wheaton. If it has, the Wade
      >Collection at Wheaton College might know of it. Check Mythprint to see
      >if any current groups meeting in Chicago. The Burrahobbits in Milwaukee
      >are one of the older groups, active for 20 years or so.
      >
      >Mike Foster
      >
      >nogoodpeacenik wrote:
      >
      >>Hi :) I was wondering if there are any mythsoc groups that meet in
      >>Chicago?
    • Matthew Winslow
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
        David Bratman said:
        > Or, you could check the online page at
        > <http://www.mythsoc.org/actcal.html>. It shows no groups in Chicago
        > (there
        > used to be one), but if you wanted to seek out members and the area and
        > try
        > to re-start one, the Discussion Groups Secretary listed there could help.

        Which would be me. If you're interested in starting a group in Chicago (or
        anyone, anywhere else), please do drop me a line.

        ---Matthew Winslow---
        mwinslow@... | Stories are not just kids' stuff, pretty
        x-real.firinn.org | embroidery around the edges of serious abstract
        LJ:bluewoad | thought. Stories are dynamic and explosive. They
        | do things; they change things; they make things.
        | --N.T. Wright
        Currently Reading: Short Stories of Edgar Allan Poe