Re: Mythcon

  • mkkare
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 26, 2004
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Carol Mitchell <listcost25@y...> wrote:
      > Could someone please tell me when and where Mythcon 2005 will be?
      > Thanks
      > Carol

      Next year we will be holding Mythcon in conjunction with the UK
      Tolkien Society's Tolkien 2005 celebration. More information is
      available here

      http://www.tolkiensociety.org/2005/about.html

      We're going to be in Seattle in 2006 and Janet wants to do one in
      Oklahoma for 2007.

      MKK
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 27, 2004
        Hi Carol -

        As Mary Kay has already told you, we're going to be in Birmingham
        England next year. There will be several of us doing the
        WorldCon/TolkienCon (read MythCon) trip, including the Harrigans. Trying
        to explain to friends why we can't join their organized tour because we
        are doing TWO cons in August is fun <g>.

        Watch this list for further information as people get their plans firmed up.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa

        Carol Mitchell wrote:

        >Could someone please tell me when and where Mythcon 2005 will be?

      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2006
          Pleez, oh pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, Janet, tell us there's going to be a
          Masquerade!

          Grace wouldn't let me do it last year....

          Diamond Proudbrook
        • Croft, Janet B.
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2006
            I've got it on the schedule -- who wants to be in charge? Don't all
            stampede at once...

            Janet

            Pleez, oh pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, Janet, tell us there's going to be a
            Masquerade!

            Grace wouldn't let me do it last year....

            Diamond Proudbrook

            You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See
            how.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM

            Links