Mythcon

  • Carol Mitchell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 26, 2004
      Could someone please tell me when and where Mythcon 2005 will be?
      Thanks
      Carol

      Carol Mitchell listowner costumemidwest@yahoogroups.com
      Come to the Chicagoland Costumer's Guild Halloween costume party/Anniversary celebration in Mount Prospect, IL 11/2/03 www.chicostume.org
      We are running the masquerade(costume contest) at Windycon November 7-9 in Schaumburg. There will be two costume parties, one with an alien theme, one with a prize for silliest hat. www.windycon.org

    • mkkare
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 26, 2004
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Carol Mitchell <listcost25@y...> wrote:
        > Could someone please tell me when and where Mythcon 2005 will be?
        > Thanks
        > Carol

        Next year we will be holding Mythcon in conjunction with the UK
        Tolkien Society's Tolkien 2005 celebration. More information is
        available here

        http://www.tolkiensociety.org/2005/about.html

        We're going to be in Seattle in 2006 and Janet wants to do one in
        Oklahoma for 2007.

        MKK
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 27, 2004
          Hi Carol -

          As Mary Kay has already told you, we're going to be in Birmingham
          England next year. There will be several of us doing the
          WorldCon/TolkienCon (read MythCon) trip, including the Harrigans. Trying
          to explain to friends why we can't join their organized tour because we
          are doing TWO cons in August is fun <g>.

          Watch this list for further information as people get their plans firmed up.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa

          Carol Mitchell wrote:

          >Could someone please tell me when and where Mythcon 2005 will be?

        • Stolzi
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2006
            Pleez, oh pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, Janet, tell us there's going to be a
            Masquerade!

            Grace wouldn't let me do it last year....

            Diamond Proudbrook
          • Croft, Janet B.
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2, 2006
              I've got it on the schedule -- who wants to be in charge? Don't all
              stampede at once...

              Janet

              Pleez, oh pleeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz, Janet, tell us there's going to be a
              Masquerade!

              Grace wouldn't let me do it last year....

              Diamond Proudbrook

              You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See
              how.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM

              Links