Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1691

  • Mary Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 11:15 AM
      > Message: 2
      > Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:19:24 -0000
      > From: "nogoodpeacenik" <nogoodpeacenik@...>
      > Subject: Help, please-->New member
      >
      > Hello
      > I'm a relatively new member (joined in late july, approximately).
      > Since receiving an email confirming my payment and membership, I have
      > heard nothing from the society. I have joined this discussion group,
      > which I enjoy very much, but aside from that I do not know what to do
      > next...I'm at a loss for a next move, ie how to really enjoy this
      > society. I believe I've subscribed to two of the periodicals, which
      > was an option with my membership, but have received neither and was
      > wondering with what frequency they are distributed? ::sheepish::
      > sorry to be a pain...any information is welcome!

      Late July would have been just before Mythcon, our annual meeting. As I
      believe David said, Mythprint is monthly and you should have received at
      least the Sept. issue. If you give me your full name and location, I
      can check with our membership person. If you like you can send the info
      to me offline at marykay@....

      MKK