Help, please-->New member

  • nogoodpeacenik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
      Hello
      I'm a relatively new member (joined in late july, approximately).
      Since receiving an email confirming my payment and membership, I have
      heard nothing from the society. I have joined this discussion group,
      which I enjoy very much, but aside from that I do not know what to do
      next...I'm at a loss for a next move, ie how to really enjoy this
      society. I believe I've subscribed to two of the periodicals, which
      was an option with my membership, but have received neither and was
      wondering with what frequency they are distributed? ::sheepish::
      sorry to be a pain...any information is welcome!
      Thank you
      Katie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
        Mythprint is monthly; the other two magazines are annuals. How long it
        takes to process a membership order these days I do not know, but the
        person to inquire of for any membership problems is the Membership
        Secretary, Marion Van Loo, mvanloo@....

        - Retired Ex-Officer of the MythSoc

        At 05:19 PM 9/21/2004 +0000, Katie wrote:
        >Hello
        >I'm a relatively new member (joined in late july, approximately).
        >Since receiving an email confirming my payment and membership, I have
        >heard nothing from the society. I have joined this discussion group,
        >which I enjoy very much, but aside from that I do not know what to do
        >next...I'm at a loss for a next move, ie how to really enjoy this
        >society. I believe I've subscribed to two of the periodicals, which
        >was an option with my membership, but have received neither and was
        >wondering with what frequency they are distributed? ::sheepish::
        >sorry to be a pain...any information is welcome!
      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
          MYTHLORE, the editor told me last week, had gone to the printer's.

          I did get Sept. MYTHPRINT, though I forget what day.

          Welcome, Katie!

          Diamond Proudbrook