Re: [mythsoc] flower symbolism in Harry Potter books

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2004
      Grace Walker Monk and I were in Oxford this past weekend for the Tolkien
      Society's Oxonmoot.

      We went to the Botanical Gardens to see the tree reputed as Tolkien's
      Favorite (a 200-year-old Pinus Nigra, though it wasn't 200 when he died) and
      rejoiced to see in the herbaceous borders a label for "Lobelia."

      Diamond Proudbrook