Re: [mythsoc] C S Lewis and God

  • ChessQu654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 14, 2004
      Scoot,

      Nearly forgot.....I read C.S. Lewis's Letters to Children.

      He answered letters from children personally and I thoroughly enjoyed his
      answers.

      Christine

      " The impossible just takes a little longer."
      ~ Author Unknown ~

    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 14, 2004
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > One text on early Christian sources which I read a long time ago kept
        > referring to a certain predecessor of Christ in very cavalier fashion as
        > "JBap."

        No -- that makes me think of JLo, and I don't want to think of her. Of
        course, the BVM has always been the BVM because "the Blessed Virgin Mary" is
        just too many syllables.

        Berni, whose full name has too many letters
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 14, 2004
          From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>