[mythsoc] Till We Have Faces

  • A.R. Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 9:31 AM
      Hello, all, I have a question. A few months ago there was a post here of a
      link about a play that had been made of C.S. Lewis' book Till We Have Faces.
      Does anyone still have that link or know where I can find that article? I am
      interested in it but have lost it. Thank you!

      Alisson

      �And the night shall be filled with music,
      And the cares, that infest the day,
      Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs,
      And as silently steal away.�
      -H.W. Longfellow, The Day is Done