Re: [mythsoc] FW: Harry Potter Conference

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
      For those of you who haven't read Goblet of Fire yet, the Salem Witches'
      Institute is the American equivalent of Hogwart's according to JK
      Rowling <g>. What can I say but the lady has a weird sense of British
      Humour.

      Where did you think I got the School Name for my costume from?

      I just wish I had the time to go! They are not only serious, but have a
      Good Sense of Humor and detailed interest in the books to make it a very
      good time for all intelligent HP fans.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa