Re: [mythsoc] Shoddy Lands (was: C.S. Lewis and God)

  • A.R. Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      You thought Jane from That Hideous Strength showed a chauvinist streak on
      Lewis' part? I must admit I never picked up on that. I am re-reading it
      right now actually. She is certainly strong minded in the beginning, but
      begins to learn by the end. I actually thought Lewis was surprisingly good
      (for a man) at writing women).

      Alisson

      �And the night shall be filled with music,
      And the cares, that infest the day,
      Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs,
      And as silently steal away.�
      -H.W. Longfellow, The Day is Done