OT MS Word query

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Anyone around today?

      We had a sort of crash here lately, of a critical program, namely Word.
      I'm trying to get things running again but it's a 2000 copy that came with
      the computer and I"m wondering if any of the other writers or academics out
      there would recommend a shiny new version and if so, what one is it these
      days? Software is always coming out new, or new but worse, or pending, and
      I have no idea what's current.

      I still miss WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS. So I really am clueless.

      thanks,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...