Re: [mythsoc] Potter spotting

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      HP#5 is out in paperback now, in case you haven't seen it at your
      supermarket. I actually saw it in paperback in Spanish (at our local Barnes
      & Noble) before I saw it in English.

      Berni

      Thanks. Oh, to be sure, we bought it in hardcover straightaway through
      some offer at Sal's school. I think that was the one we paid the special
      premium and got the matching baseball hat... unless that was #4.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia

    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        #5 was indeed the special with the baseball hat. We got one too <g>.
        Also, you didn't pay more than list, just paid full price, and since so
        many places discount...

        I got my paperback at Safeway.

        BTW, we now have TWO hardbacks and one paper of Phoenix.. Moose actually
        hasn't read the whole thing through yet (ever time he starts, something
        happens and he stops reading it again), so he's reading it for "Self
        directed Reading" in his English Class, which means he's carrying around
        the paperback now. He figures that way he has to get through the book.
        He loves it, but so much book, so little time.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa