Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1670

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Would those of you replying to digest messages please not include the entire
      digest but only the message you are replying to--replying to the entire
      message really clogs up the box.

      Wormwood, Graham Taylor's second novel, is only very loosely related to the
      first, at least in terms of plot, theme, and characters. It is set in the
      same time period (17h century).

      I don't necessarily agree that the incident at the Boggle Mill in the middle
      of Shadowmancer is lighthearted.

      I do recommend the books, even with my misgivings.

      Ted