books by Anna-Leena Siikala

  • Anne Petty
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
      Anyone here know where I can find copies of the following by Anna-
      Leena Siikala?

      1. The Rite Technique of the Siberian Shaman
      2. Interpreting Oral Narrative
      3. Studies on Shamanism
      4. Myth and Mentality: Studies in Folklore and Popular Thought

      Alas, my usual online book search sites have failed me on these.
      Better yet, if anyone has a copy they'd be willing to part with for a
      reasonable price, please e-mail me.

      Thanks,
      Anne Petty
      acp@...
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        >Anyone here know where I can find copies of the following by Anna-
        >Leena Siikala?
        >
        >1. The Rite Technique of the Siberian Shaman
        >2. Interpreting Oral Narrative
        >3. Studies on Shamanism
        >4. Myth and Mentality: Studies in Folklore and Popular Thought

        On abe.com

        STUDIES ON SHAMANISM.
        Siikala, Anna-Leena & Mihaly Hoppal.
        Price: US$ 125.00
      • Anne Petty
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          Thanks, Jack. The last time I queried ABE about that title they
          replied that it wasn't available, but I'll check again.

          Anne