Re: [mythsoc] Gaudeamus refreshments

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      We could have used your bread Julie. At the Con Suite we had some good
      cheeses, wines, and beers.

      I prefer Earl Grey myself :-)

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa
      PS Just getting caught up with the e-mail. Sorry it was so quiet, but I
      didn't take the laptop with me.

    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
        Me, too! Earl Grey is the drink of gods (and mortals who are real tea
        connoiseurs). The cheeses were great, and I'd love to know where they got
        the grapes. Delicious. The wines were lovely, but the King Arthur I got
        in Colorado is hard to beat. These came close. ---djb

        juliet@... wrote:

        >On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 06:20:57PM -0400, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
        >

        >>Currently hot on at the samovar here, we have a lovely Oolong. We can
        also
        >>brew up coffee, mocha, cocoa, and various adult beverages.
        >>
        >>Consumables are simple, English muffins, toast, rice pudding, and
        whatnot.
        >>Perhaps someone else will set up a table of finer nibbles.
        >>
        >>Ah, wait, here is some nice caviar. I will put some out. Does anyone
        have
        >>a nice fresh loaf of bread?
        >>

        >I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
        >for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
        >with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail2web.com/ .