Aw shucks!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      I just went to Neil's blog - the server was down yesterday - and there I
      read that he thinks Dave Sims' CEREBUS has an episode which is

      "the best parody of Sandman anyone's ever done"

      Gee, Neil, what about US? :)

      One can also read at Neil's site that

      "Warner Brothers have optioned Sandman for a movie"

      That's quite a thought; it would be as difficult as the selection work Peter
      Weir had to do in filming a Patrick O'Brian Aubrey/Maturin film (MASTER AND
      COMMANDER) and probably more difficult than the selection work carried out
      by the LOTR scripters, even though they had three films to spread themselves
      in.

      Diamond Proudbrook