Re: [mythsoc] MythCon in Gaiman's blog

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      Berni Phillips [bernip@...] wrote:
      > Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee. See what you missed?

      Oh, sure, rub it in. <g> Well, hopefully in 2006.

      "I sometimes think that writing is like driving sheep down a road. If there
      is any gate open to the left or to the right the readers will most
      certainly go down it."
      --C.S. Lewis
      Currently reading: Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        Matt -

        If you miss 2006, there is no hope...

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa
        PS For those of you who don't know, Seattle is where Mythcon 2006 (36 or
        37?) will be held and Matt lives in Seattle. In fact, he will probably
        be on the committed.

        Matthew Winslow wrote:

        >Berni Phillips [bernip@...] wrote:
        >

        >>Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee. See what you missed?
        >>

        >Oh, sure, rub it in. <g> Well, hopefully in 2006.

      • chris
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          Lisa:
          > PS For those of you who don't know, Seattle is where Mythcon 2006 (36 or
          > 37?) will be held and Matt lives in Seattle. In fact, he will probably
          > be on the committed.

          Matt? Committed? ... But, no, one chooses rather to bite her tongue in an
          effort to keep it out of her cheek.

          chris.
          --
          * wrdnrd.com