Re: [mythsoc] Awfully quiet here

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      In a message dated 8/2/2004 6:18:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      > So when do folks get back?

      Well, looks like I'm the first one to post just coming back from Mythcon.

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        Welcome back, Wendell !! xoxoxox

        My question, which may totally not have been covered at MythCon, is -- are
        there new dioramas and stuff in the Action Chick department? I think I'm
        beginning to come down with what may turn into that bug, or a variant.

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
          From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

          > So when do folks get back? ... then allow for catch-up time....

          Well, the Bratfolks got back today. I want to write up a report for Ellie
          for Mythprint, though, so I probably won't be posting any long descriptions
          here. I will say it was a lot of fun and we were sorry you weren't there,
          Lizzie.

          Next year, as you know, Mythcon is incorporated into the big Tolkien bash in
          England. But they announced at the members' meeting that 2006 will be in
          Seattle and 2007 in Oklahome (perhaps Norman, where Janet Croft is on staff
          at the university).

          Berni
        • juliet@firinn.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:45:26PM -0700, Berni Phillips wrote:
            > Next year, as you know, Mythcon is incorporated into the big Tolkien bash in
            > England. But they announced at the members' meeting that 2006 will be in
            > Seattle and 2007 in Oklahome (perhaps Norman, where Janet Croft is on staff
            > at the university).

            Hey, Oklahoma is close enough I could actually go! (Provided there's not
            a toddler who needs toting along.) 2007 it is!

            Julie