Awfully quiet here

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      So when do folks get back? ... then allow for catch-up time....

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        In a message dated 8/2/2004 6:18:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        lizziewriter@... writes:

        > So when do folks get back?

        Well, looks like I'm the first one to post just coming back from Mythcon.

      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          Welcome back, Wendell !! xoxoxox

          My question, which may totally not have been covered at MythCon, is -- are
          there new dioramas and stuff in the Action Chick department? I think I'm
          beginning to come down with what may turn into that bug, or a variant.

          Lizzie

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
        • Berni Phillips
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
            From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

            > So when do folks get back? ... then allow for catch-up time....

            Well, the Bratfolks got back today. I want to write up a report for Ellie
            for Mythprint, though, so I probably won't be posting any long descriptions
            here. I will say it was a lot of fun and we were sorry you weren't there,
            Lizzie.

            Next year, as you know, Mythcon is incorporated into the big Tolkien bash in
            England. But they announced at the members' meeting that 2006 will be in
            Seattle and 2007 in Oklahome (perhaps Norman, where Janet Croft is on staff
            at the university).

            Berni
          • juliet@firinn.org
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
              On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 07:45:26PM -0700, Berni Phillips wrote:
              > Next year, as you know, Mythcon is incorporated into the big Tolkien bash in
              > England. But they announced at the members' meeting that 2006 will be in
              > Seattle and 2007 in Oklahome (perhaps Norman, where Janet Croft is on staff
              > at the university).

              Hey, Oklahoma is close enough I could actually go! (Provided there's not
              a toddler who needs toting along.) 2007 it is!

              Julie