Re: [mythsoc] Gaudeamus refreshments

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
      I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
      for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
      with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :) >>

      Sounds good to me. Come on people, don't be shy.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        We could have used your bread Julie. At the Con Suite we had some good
        cheeses, wines, and beers.

        I prefer Earl Grey myself :-)

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa
        PS Just getting caught up with the e-mail. Sorry it was so quiet, but I
        didn't take the laptop with me.

      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
          Me, too! Earl Grey is the drink of gods (and mortals who are real tea
          connoiseurs). The cheeses were great, and I'd love to know where they got
          the grapes. Delicious. The wines were lovely, but the King Arthur I got
          in Colorado is hard to beat. These came close. ---djb

          juliet@... wrote:

          >On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 06:20:57PM -0400, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
          >

          >>Currently hot on at the samovar here, we have a lovely Oolong. We can
          also
          >>brew up coffee, mocha, cocoa, and various adult beverages.
          >>
          >>Consumables are simple, English muffins, toast, rice pudding, and
          whatnot.
          >>Perhaps someone else will set up a table of finer nibbles.
          >>
          >>Ah, wait, here is some nice caviar. I will put some out. Does anyone
          have
          >>a nice fresh loaf of bread?
          >>

          >I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
          >for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
          >with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :)

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail2web.com/ .