Gaudeamus refreshments

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2004
      Currently hot on at the samovar here, we have a lovely Oolong. We can also
      brew up coffee, mocha, cocoa, and various adult beverages.

      Consumables are simple, English muffins, toast, rice pudding, and whatnot.
      Perhaps someone else will set up a table of finer nibbles.

      Ah, wait, here is some nice caviar. I will put some out. Does anyone have
      a nice fresh loaf of bread?

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • juliet@firinn.org
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2004
        On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 06:20:57PM -0400, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
        > Currently hot on at the samovar here, we have a lovely Oolong. We can also
        > brew up coffee, mocha, cocoa, and various adult beverages.
        >
        > Consumables are simple, English muffins, toast, rice pudding, and whatnot.
        > Perhaps someone else will set up a table of finer nibbles.
        >
        > Ah, wait, here is some nice caviar. I will put some out. Does anyone have
        > a nice fresh loaf of bread?

        I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
        for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
        with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :)

        Julie
      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2004
          I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
          for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
          with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :) >>

          Sounds good to me. Come on people, don't be shy.

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
        • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            We could have used your bread Julie. At the Con Suite we had some good
            cheeses, wines, and beers.

            I prefer Earl Grey myself :-)

            Mythically yours,
            Lisa
            PS Just getting caught up with the e-mail. Sorry it was so quiet, but I
            didn't take the laptop with me.

          • dianejoy@earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
              Me, too! Earl Grey is the drink of gods (and mortals who are real tea
              connoiseurs). The cheeses were great, and I'd love to know where they got
              the grapes. Delicious. The wines were lovely, but the King Arthur I got
              in Colorado is hard to beat. These came close. ---djb

              juliet@... wrote:

              >On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 06:20:57PM -0400, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:
              >

              >>Currently hot on at the samovar here, we have a lovely Oolong. We can
              also
              >>brew up coffee, mocha, cocoa, and various adult beverages.
              >>
              >>Consumables are simple, English muffins, toast, rice pudding, and
              whatnot.
              >>Perhaps someone else will set up a table of finer nibbles.
              >>
              >>Ah, wait, here is some nice caviar. I will put some out. Does anyone
              have
              >>a nice fresh loaf of bread?
              >>

              >I do! I just made one yesterday, and it only has a couple slices missing
              >for jelly sandwiches. I also have some pumpkin bread, a perennial favorite
              >with those under four years of age. Yesterday was baking day :)

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://mail2web.com/ .