Re: Diamond's name WAS Re: [mythsoc] Long-suffering vampires

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
      << Thanks for the good wishes!

      How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald? >>

      Oh, doh, it was my error.... days later, I realized what the ASLAN
      connection was, in Dandelion... I was connecting MacDonald to the character
      Diamond in At the Back of the North Wind.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...