Re: Diamond's name WAS Re: [mythsoc] Long-suffering vampires

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
      Thanks for the good wishes!

      How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald?

      DP

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
        << Thanks for the good wishes!

        How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald? >>

        Oh, doh, it was my error.... days later, I realized what the ASLAN
        connection was, in Dandelion... I was connecting MacDonald to the character
        Diamond in At the Back of the North Wind.

        best,

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...