RE: Diamond's name WAS Re: [mythsoc] Long-suffering vampires

  • A.R. Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004

      ><< That's right! So my name could be a tribute to ASLAN as well! <G> >>
      >
      >Or what's his name who wrote "At the Back of the North Wind."

      His name was George MacDonald.

      -Alisson

    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
        Thanks for the good wishes!

        How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald?

        DP

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
          << Thanks for the good wishes!

          How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald? >>

          Oh, doh, it was my error.... days later, I realized what the ASLAN
          connection was, in Dandelion... I was connecting MacDonald to the character
          Diamond in At the Back of the North Wind.

          best,

          Lizzie

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...