Diamond's name WAS Re: [mythsoc] Long-suffering vampires

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2004
      << That's right! So my name could be a tribute to ASLAN as well! <G> >>

      Or what's his name who wrote "At the Back of the North Wind."

      We're back from camping and buried in laundry. The mythos of the trip was
      more Native American than anything, and we are still thinking.

      Good wishes to all you about to travel to Mythcon!!

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • A.R. Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004

        ><< That's right! So my name could be a tribute to ASLAN as well! <G> >>
        >
        >Or what's his name who wrote "At the Back of the North Wind."

        His name was George MacDonald.

        -Alisson

      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
          Thanks for the good wishes!

          How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald?

          DP

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2004
            << Thanks for the good wishes!

            How would Dandelion or Dent de Lion be a tribute to George MacDonald? >>

            Oh, doh, it was my error.... days later, I realized what the ASLAN
            connection was, in Dandelion... I was connecting MacDonald to the character
            Diamond in At the Back of the North Wind.

            best,

            Lizzie

            Elizabeth Apgar Triano
            lizziewriter@...