Re: [mythsoc] Summer Reading List Blues

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23, 2004
      From: "Christine Howlett" <chowlett@...>

      > Has anyone tried Jasper Fforde's fantasies where the protagonists get
      caught
      > up 'inside' these books? I liked the first, "The Eyre Affair"
      tremendously.

      Oh, yes! It was recommended to me by Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull so I
      thought, hey, if they recommend it, it must be good! I loved it and the
      whole concept of a universe taking books so seriously. I enjoyed _Lost in a
      Good Book_, too, but I like the first the best (maybe because you have all
      the wonder of being introduced to these things).

      Berni