Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1646

  • Christine Howlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      Oooh, my favorite year of school was 4th grade. The fast readers were
      pulled aside - I think there were four of us - and we all read out loud with
      the assistant teacher (a very clever young man). I remember the books being
      good but even better I remember all the attention we got. That was so much
      fun.
      Christine