Re: [mythsoc] Re: Laurel K. Hamilton et alia

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2004
      Yes, I've read most of the earlier ones but am behind on the last
      few.
      I really enjoyed the ones I have read.
      Working in a bookstore, I keep falling behind on my list of
      "want to reads" because the list keeps growing.
      Ah well.."so many books, so little time".

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      Thanks, Bill. I'll check them out. Have you read the
      Flashman books by
      George MacDonald Fraser? They're also kind of beach
      reading, silly
      historicals.