Re: [mythsoc] Re: Laurel K. Hamilton et alia

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2004
      Thanks, Bill. I'll check them out. Have you read the Flashman books by
      George MacDonald Fraser? They're also kind of beach reading, silly
      historicals.

      Leaving shortly,

      thanks all,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2004
        Yes, I've read most of the earlier ones but am behind on the last
        few.
        I really enjoyed the ones I have read.
        Working in a bookstore, I keep falling behind on my list of
        "want to reads" because the list keeps growing.
        Ah well.."so many books, so little time".