RE: [mythsoc] Fantastical Weights and Measures

  • darancgrissom@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 18, 2004
      Just so everyone knows, I'm now 84 pages into the second book of the
      Modesitt series that originated this post,and Octdi is in fact a day of the
      week. The author extended his claendar week to ten days instead of seven.
      It would have been very helpful to have had this information somewhere in
      the first book.