OT spare French/English dictionary for swap

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hi all,

      I seem to have a spare Harper Collins French/English dictionary. 1990,
      "Over 70,000 entries and 100,000 translations" and so forth. It is a
      softcover, 750 pages. Would anyone care to swap for it, for a dictionary
      perhaps? Greek or Hebrew or Irish or Old English or Medieval French or
      some other spare interesting reference thing?

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
    • karlstar2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2004
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"
        <lizziewriter@e...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I seem to have a spare Harper Collins French/English dictionary. 1990,
        > "Over 70,000 entries and 100,000 translations" and so forth. It is a
        > softcover, 750 pages. Would anyone care to swap for it, for a
        dictionary
        > perhaps? Greek or Hebrew or Irish or Old English or Medieval French or
        > some other spare interesting reference thing?
        >
        > Lizzie
        >

        > Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        > lizziewriter@e...
        > amor vincit omnia