Lewis Estate

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Does anyone have contact info for the Lewis Estate? I got a query from
      someone and am having no luck finding any address or phone number.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

    • Joe R. Christopher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2004

        >Message: 5
        > Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:17:15 -0700
        > From: Edith.Crowe@...
        >Subject: Lewis Estate
        >
        >Does anyone have contact info for the Lewis Estate? I got a query from
        >someone and am having no luck finding any address or phone number.
        >
        >Edith L. Crowe
        >Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
        >San Jose State University Library
        >http://www.sjlibrary.org
        >(408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...

        Edith--

        For most purposes, I think one can write the publishers. The last time I
        noted Doug Gresham's email address, however, it was <dhg@...>.

        --Joe