Paul Hazel's Finnbranch trilogy, a question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      Hi all,

      and probably especially Alexei,

      Thanks to Berni and David, I now have all three books of Paul Hazel's
      Finnbranch trilogy: Yearwood, Undersea and Winterking.

      I have to finish up reading a few other things but hope to get to it soon.
      As I looked at the blurbs and things, it started to sound awfully
      familiar... Is this tale of Finn close to standard legend, or loose but
      recognizable, or what? I don't know the Irish (?) legends well enough to
      have a good critical feel of the land.

      Thoughts, please.

      thanks,

      Lizzie