ENDER'S GAME to be filmed

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
      Ran across this today which may interest some of you

      http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/360/360293p1.html

      In charge is Wolfgang Peterson (of TROY and THE PERFECT STORM)

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • juliet@firinn.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
        On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 09:22:25AM -0500, Stolzi wrote:
        > Ran across this today which may interest some of you
        >
        > http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/360/360293p1.html
        >
        > In charge is Wolfgang Peterson (of TROY and THE PERFECT STORM)

        The date on this article is over two years ago. I wonder what
        the current scoop is on this movie. Imdb claims it's to be
        released in 2006, and Orson Scott Card has a screenplay credit,
        along with two writers who worked on Xmen 2 and 3 and Logan's Run.

        Julie
      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2004
          I didn't notice the date of the article, sorry (Thanks, Juliet!); was just pulling something w/a bit more facts than the original notice I saw, which mentioned the 2006 release date and, as you did, based it on imdb.com.

          Diamond Proudbrook