Catalogs ?

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:11 PM
      Hi all,

      Years ago, I used to get catalogs from a number of art galleries and such,
      of art prints mostly. I don't get so many any more, usually now the art is
      interspersed in catalogs of other things. Does anyone here get art print
      catalogs that they might recommend? Free, of course. :-) There is so
      much fantasy art out there, but much of it is only available in online
      catalogs. Oh, and not just fantasy art. Whatever you might have to
      recommend, I'm all ears. Er, eyes.

      thanks,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano