RE: [mythsoc] new edition of Splintered Light and a Question

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004
      The NEH seminar is a one-time deal. It's designed to help high school
      teachers learn more about Tolkien and how to work him into the
      curriculum in English, history, etc.
      http://www.tamu-commerce.edu/Tolkien is the website, but it appears to
      be down this morning. I believe there are ten scholars, who come in for
      a day or two, and about 30 high school teachers. I'm participating, and
      will be reading selections from my book on Tolkien and war and talking
      about my research methods.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      What is this NEH at Texas A&M? It is this month, July 2004,
      but maybe it is something that happens every year ??

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...