artist Iris Scadden on warofthering.net

  • Patricia Vivien Yarrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Hello, all.

      Some of you will remember Iris Scadden, who was one of the artists at
      Mythcon 33 in Boulder, Colorado. (She did the cover art for the
      program as well as displaying work in the show.) I just looked at
      some of her recent work at warofthering.net
      http://www.warofthering.net/gallery/irisjscadden/index.shtml
      and was delighted to find some illustrations from Tolkien's smaller
      works, including the poem "Fat Cat on the Mat." There are also
      thumbnails of several of the pieces she had in Boulder. I thought
      others might like to see these.

      Patricia Yarrow
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
        Oh.... I like Luthien's hair. Her figure is rather more muscular than I
        would have imagined, but too luscious to resist. Her hair is delightful.

        The fish riddle is neat too.

        On to more. Thanks for the link !

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano