Re: [mythsoc] linguistics... websites ...

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      In a message dated 03/07/2000 11:19:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      tedsherman@... writes:

      << You need to finish the article on Harry Potter, because Doniger does go
      on to explain how creative Rowling is at joining several of these
      themes/motifs in unusual (and satisfying) ways. It is a very good
      article, IMHO. >>

      LOL. I sure hope y'all are at least getting a few laughs out of me, cos one
      likes to be good for something. Very well, then, I shall go back and print
      it out so I have a half a chance of reading it. I do prefer things printed
      in hand. OTOH, I still have a printout of "The Influence of The Mabinogi on
      Modern Fantasy Literature" to get through, and I've had that printed out
      since 12/29. If it's still where it was then, the URL is
      http://pages.britishlibrary.net/ccs/papers/sullivan/chip.html.

      It's from Celtic Cultural Studies, which I suppose is the "ccs" part of the
      address.

      ttfn

      Lizzie