RE: [mythsoc] Out of lurkdom into the light

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
      Welcome to the list! Hope you'll come back from lurkdom more often. Would
      love to have some insights on your fave authors on list.

      Off-list I also invite you to join Butterbur's Woodshed; it's a good time,
      as we'll be reading William Morris for September, and have some other good
      authors on tap, like Caroline Stevermer, Guy Gavriel Kay and Gene Wolfe.
      It's possible to participate, even if you don't have a car. ---djb (A
      Non-driver; content editor for Butterbur's Woodshed, the ongoing Mythopoeic
      Society APA for Adult Fantasy).

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
        Hey, see if there's someone near you on the list who's going to Mythcon
        -- it can be auctioned at the Society Auction!

        Janet (one of the other librarians...)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
          Well, that goes to show one should read ALL email before answering
          anything...

          Janet