Re: [mythsoc] Out of lurkdom into the light

  • Pat Witham
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2004
      That sound great, David. Would it be OK if I mail it? I
      don't have a functioning car for now?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
        Welcome to the list! Hope you'll come back from lurkdom more often. Would
        love to have some insights on your fave authors on list.

        Off-list I also invite you to join Butterbur's Woodshed; it's a good time,
        as we'll be reading William Morris for September, and have some other good
        authors on tap, like Caroline Stevermer, Guy Gavriel Kay and Gene Wolfe.
        It's possible to participate, even if you don't have a car. ---djb (A
        Non-driver; content editor for Butterbur's Woodshed, the ongoing Mythopoeic
        Society APA for Adult Fantasy).

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
          Hey, see if there's someone near you on the list who's going to Mythcon
          -- it can be auctioned at the Society Auction!

          Janet (one of the other librarians...)

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2004
            Well, that goes to show one should read ALL email before answering
            anything...

            Janet