Mythsoc and Amazon?

  • bowring
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
      I have been trying to figure out how to link up with Mythsoc's Amazon.com
      association to order some books. Does anyone know how to do it? When I
      follow the link from the Mythcom site I just get a generic Amazon page.
      Thanks,
      Kevin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
        At 11:13 AM 6/27/2004 -0400, Kevin wrote:
        >I have been trying to figure out how to link up with Mythsoc's Amazon.com
        >association to order some books. Does anyone know how to do it? When I
        >follow the link from the Mythcom site I just get a generic Amazon page.

        As far as I know, that's what you do. It's not actually the generic Amazon
        page, it just looks like one. There's extra code in the URL.

        - David Bratman
      • bowring
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
          Thanks, David.
          Kevin

          >===== Original Message From David Bratman <dbratman@...> =====
          >At 11:13 AM 6/27/2004 -0400, Kevin wrote:
          >>I have been trying to figure out how to link up with Mythsoc's Amazon.com
          >>association to order some books. Does anyone know how to do it? When I
          >>follow the link from the Mythcom site I just get a generic Amazon page.
          >
          >As far as I know, that's what you do. It's not actually the generic Amazon
          >page, it just looks like one. There's extra code in the URL.
          >
          >- David Bratman
        • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
            I do know that we got over $200 from Amazon for that referral fee last year.

            Thank you to everyone who uses it.

            Mythically yours,
            Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
            Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society