RE: [mythsoc] Some thoughts on Dragons

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2004
      << Wow! I *loved* this. Thanks very much. (And have you ever written
      stories that I could get copies of?) ---djb >>

      Why, thank you, Diane !

      And thank you, all those quick critical minds with very sharp fangs who are
      nicely being quiet (likely having used their Delete keys).

      I don't have much short fiction. I have fragments, poetry, and two long
      works. I can send you a piece about modern Grail defenders offlist, if you
      like. It's short, but there are no dragons (but there are unicorns). If
      you want dragons, you need to wait on publication of a Rsiltar novel, or
      completion of one of the Daurreliomne fragments.

      One would think there were dragon lists on yahoogroups. Anyone know ? The
      last few times I looked there for other fantasy groups I didn't come up
      with anything suitable for myself (I know about the Oom one that I can't
      spell, and there are a few others).

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia