Re: [mythsoc] Dragon Writers (was Re: Want Shinies!)

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2004
      Oh, forgot to mention that she includes JK Rowling, too. Hagrid's little
      dragon gets a chapter. ---djb

      From: Paul Labaki pflabaki2@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] RE: Want Shinies!

      I'm a little out of time, but I just found this set
      aside "to get to later."

      I find Dragons to be the most fascinating of all
      fictional creatures, and I'm always interested in
      learning how my understanding of them is like and
      differs from what other people think of them. Would
      you be willing to post your essay on the list, Lizzie,
      or at least a bit to get the flavor across?

      Peace,

      Paul

      http://mail2web.com/ .

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT