RE: [mythsoc] And you thought "Christian Books" were bad!

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2004
      Hey, it might be good. Benny Hinn is awesome.... guy in white suit touches
      people and they faint. Deliciously dramatic. Very entertaining. And I
      like some Christian pop performers ! I admit that is a very subjective
      call though, pop music. I don't watch American Idol actually, or much TV.

      :-)

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...