Re: [mythsoc] Re: Christian fantasy bookstores and mythopoeia

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2004
      On the other hand, before we get too deep in crankiness, I have to say...
      some of them are awesome resources. Graymoor Monastery is among them.
      Where else can you compare Bible versions, buy inspirational postcards, and
      just see such wide selections of certain subjects. I guess like any
      independent business, they will vary widely.

      As for books, OK how about William Morris and his worlds... they have this
      sense of timelessness. They feel mythic, but I don't know about
      mythopoeic. I'm not sure they really engender any myths. It's been a
      while though, for me.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia