RE: [mythsoc] Re: Anne Petty's review of The Myth of The American Superhero

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
      The dragon book influenced me to collect Terry Goodkind. I think I lack
      only the latest two books, *Pillars of Creation* and *Naked Empire.* Now,
      to start *reading* (ohh, my aching back; thank God they're paperback.)
      TG's Objectivist influences intrigue me; I'm not a Randian (being a
      Christian disqualifies me), but the political and economic elements
      intrigue me. I'm interested to see how he relates these ideas to fantasy.

      Also want to read Jane Yolen's Pit Dragon series. ---djb