Free 1906 Catholic Encyclopedia

  • Ernest Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      A local college library is getting rid of its copy of the multi-volume
      Catholic Encyclopedia from 1906 (approximately). If anyone wants it,
      send me private email, and I'll pick it up and send it for the cost
      of the shipping.

      The encyclopedia is at least a dozen large volumes. I examined it only
      quickly. My impression is that the paper is very yellowed but not brittle
      and that the bindings are in good shape. I didn't check that all the
      volumes were there, but I would suppose they are.

      -- Ernie Davis
      davise@...