Posting format

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      > I am not real fond of the automatic every-line things, because while they
      > are nice at first, after a generation or so they get very annoying.

      On the other hand, they are clear, as you can see above: a reader can
      easily separate what you wrote from what I am writing here. Readers can
      also identify that I'm responding to something you said, and not what
      someone else said.

      > Aren't we getting a bit anal here though?

      In the opinion of the Friendly Neighborhood Mythsoc List Administrator,
      easily identifiable responses are a good thing.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...